International students looking to study in Canada have a great opportunity to study in Canada at any province of their choice on a scholarship. Various provincial governments in Canada have provided scholarship opportunities for students willing to undertake any course program at the Undergraduate, Master’s, or Doctoral level.
Each province in Canada has its own financial aid and assistance program provided for international and domestic students. The criteria for selection is usually that students will have to be enrolled in a program at CDI College within the province.
Applicants will also be selected on the basis of their academic performance and record considering that so many students are applying for this scholarship. The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor, Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at CDI College. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
University or Organization: CDI College
Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students From any part of the World.
The program can be taken in the Canada
All undergraduate programs or subject offered at CDI College are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
This scholarship at CDI is available to students who wish to undertake Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral level programs at the University.
The college offers help to the selected students and finances their education at CDI by providing tuition fees.
Eligible Countries or Continent:
International students from any country in the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
Who Is Eligible for this program
The general requirement is listed below: –
- Applicants must have completed their previous relevant program prior to applying for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open for both international students from any part of the world looking to study at CDI College.
- Applying students for this award must first receive an offer of admission to study an undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral program at the university.
- To be eligible, applying students must show academic excellence and good CGPA
- Students will have to ensure that they meet the minimum language requirement attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored
- Applicants must be willing to travel to any province in Canada to begin their studies.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The application procedure is quite easy to understand and follow, you just need to ensure that you follow them simultaneously.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirement for both the school and the scholarship.
- You need to first secure an offer of admission, which means you need to first select your course program from the online portal of the university.
- Have your documents ready and signed. Your documents may include a personal statement, Reference letters, passport photos, and so on.
- You are only considered for this scholarship after you have been accepted to study at CDI College.
You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the scholarship webpage. Ensure you read further instructions provided by the University to find out more about the scholarship and if you are eligible. To apply Click HERE https://www.cdicollege.ca/study-on-campus/british-columbia/admissions/financial-options/