Cape Breton University, Canada is offering a partially funded scholarship to international students who are undertaking any bachelor’s course program at the university. Students are offered financial aid to help them in their pursuit of better studies at the university. Applicants must be in their first year of the bachelor’s program at the university to be eligible for this scholarship. You can look below to find more eligibility requirements for this scholarship, you can also visit the scholarship webpage.
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Cape Breton University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
University or Organization: Cape Breton University
Course Level: Bachelors
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students From any part of the World.
The program can be taken in the Canada
All undergraduate program or subject offer at the university are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
This scholarship at the Cape Breton University is available to students who wish to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to $30,000 to cover their study expenses in Canada.
Eligible Countries or Continent:
International students from any country in the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
Who Is Eligible for this program
The general requirement is listed below
- The scholarship is open for international students from any part of the world looking to study at Cape Breton University.
- Average is based on all AC & AD Grade 11 courses and all AC & AD completed Grade 12 courses after the first semester
- Students must have recorded no failure in Grade 11 or 12 courses
- Applying students for this award must first receive an offer of admission to study an undergraduate program at the university.
- To be eligible, applying students must show academic excellence and good CGPA
Applicants must be in their first year of the bachelor’s program at the university to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Have your documents ready and signed. Your documents may include a personal statement, Reference letters, passport photos, and so on.
- Prepare for your interview and be ready when you are called.
- There are no separate application forms for this scholarship, students will be considered for the award after they have received an offer of admission to study at the university.
You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the scholarship webpage. Ensure you read further instructions provided by the University to find out more about the scholarship and if you are eligible. To apply Click HERE