Do you have any plan about how might you keep up your schooling in Canada? Therefore, you should go ahead with the Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships programs for funding your studies.
The educational award is open for both Canadian and International participants in order to take an undergraduate degree program at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The University of Waterloo is a public research institution that came into existence in the year 1957. In the early 1960s, Waterloo became one of the first universities in the world to give undergraduate students access to state-of-the-art computers. Waterloo offers more than 100 undergraduate degrees along with 190 graduate programs. In addition, the University has 6 faculties and 12 faculty-based schools to administer its academic programs.
Located in the heart of Canada’s technology hub, the University offers a great platform for graduates to deepen their work-based learning. This university was also one of the first to introduce the ‘co-op’ or the co-operative program outside of engineering. Co-op programs combine classroom teaching with practical training methodologies.
More than 2,00,000 people have graduated from the University of Waterloo since its inception in 1957 and can be found across 152 countries in the world. Waterloo graduates have accumulated gained prominence in a number of fields and have also won several awards including the Nobel. In 1999, Robert Mundell was awarded the Noble Prize in Economics for his contribution in monetary dynamics and optimum currency areas. In 2018, Donna Strickland, Waterloo’s faculty member was awarded Nobel Prize in Physics for her work in laser physics.
Why at the University of Waterloo? The university offers academic programs that are administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It has approximately 30,600 bachelors and 5300 postgraduates. students from both Canada and overseas.
Brief Description of the Entrance Scholarships
Scholarship Host: The University of Waterloo
Scholarship Location: Canada
Country Eligibility: International
Worth of Scholarship: $10,000
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate degree
Department: Faculty of Engineering
Application Deadline: The application is still open
Language: English Language
Requirement for the Entrance Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and International aspirants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Systems Design Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must have a strong academic background.
Worth of the Entrance Scholarship
Two awards will be granted and each will have a value of $10,000 for outstanding students.
Method of Application for the Entrance Scholarship
- Method of application: For making an eye-catching future, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. The selection committee will automatically select candidates according to the information given on the application form.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you need to provide your academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, personal information, or maybe a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If a candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- For more information and to apply, Click Here.