Are you looking to do your doctoral studies in Canada? You have a good opportunity to be a winner of the Canada $20,000 UBC Public Scholar Awards for international and domestic students. The award aims to reward the outstanding academic performance of students who are still willing to further their studies in Canada. Applicants are considered for this scholarship award after they have registered in a UBC doctoral program.
The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of British Columbia. The deadline for the scholarship is 30 Jun 2021.
University or Organization: University of British Columbia
Course Level: Ph.D. or Doctoral Level
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students From any part of the World.
The program can be taken in the Canada
Number of Award:
Every year funding is available for up to 30-40 new students. Students may be eligible for renewal for a second year (pending new PSI funding).
All Doctoral program or subject offered at the university are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
This scholarship at the University of British Columbia is available to students who wish to undertake PhD level programs at University.
Each successful student will receive an award of $10,000 twice, summing up to an award amount of $20,000 during their doctoral study.
Eligible Countries or Continent:
Domestic and International students from any country in the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
Who Is Eligible for this program
The general requirement is listed below
- The scholarship is open for both international and domestic students to study at Simon Fraser University.
- Applicants for this scholarship are evaluated on the basis of past non-academic and academic accomplishments as well as future promises.
- Applicants are should ensure they meet the minimum language requirements to enable them to study in Canada.
- Applicants must ensure that they complete their Doctoral education in not more than 48 months. And those who are in their final year of the 48 months, will be considered for this award only under the most exceptional circumstances.
- You will also be evaluated on how much you can contribute to the public good in diverse ways through rigorous scholarship;
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- The steps involved to apply for this scholarship are easy, you just need to ensure that you follow them simultaneously.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirement for both the school and the scholarship.
- Choose a course program or be studying one of the selected course programs on the list and in this case, all the Ph.D. course programs offered at the university.
- Have your documents ready and signed. Your documents may include a personal statement, Reference letters, passport photos, and your CV which should be attached to your application letter.
- Applicants should ensure that they meet the language requirement to study in Canada and also prepare for your interview and be ready when you are called.
- Ensure you apply before the scholarship deadline
You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the scholarship webpage. Ensure you read further instructions provided by the University to find out more about the scholarship and if you are eligible. To apply Click HERE