The University of Regina was founded in 1974. It is a public university in Canada, known for its experiential learning, internships, co-op education, and professional placements to its students.
The University of Regina was honored as the Top 200 Best Young Universities in the world by THE, the institute is one of the exceedingly coveted higher education institutes of Canada.
The university offers various subjects and courses through its 10 faculties and 25 academic departments. Amongst the 120 undergraduate, 78 graduate, and specialized programs, some of the popular University of Regina courses are Software Systems Engineering, BBA in International Business, Bachelor of Arts in Nursing, and Masters in Economics.
University of Regina Top Courses
- The courses below also include their fees per annum
- Bachelor of Nursing- $17,396
- Master of Nursing- $6,463
- M.B.A- $12,018
- Executive M.B.A- $26,652
- Masters in Human Resource Management- $12,018
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management- $18,336
- B.B.A- $18,336
- Bachelors in Psychology- $16,514
- Bachelor of Accounting- $18,336
- Bachelor of Health Studies- $16,521
- M.Sc Computer Science- $3,949
- Bachelors in Finance- $18,336
- Bachelor of Economics- $15,602
- M.Sc Biochemistry- $3,949
- B.Sc Software Systems Development- $16,514
The University of Regina Campus and Accommodation
The University of Regina has two campuses, one in Regina and the other in Saskatchewan (on Treaty 4 & Treaty 6 territories). In totality, the University of Regina campuses have 25 academic departments and schools comprising of 10 faculties. In addition to that, the university has
- 18 research centers and institutes
- 3 federated colleges- Luther College, Campion College, and the First Nations University of Canada.
Some of the University of Regina courses are also taught at the partnering centers, namely, Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Gabriel Dumont Institute, Yukon University, and other regional colleges.
The University of Regina comprises 5 residence halls namely, Paskwaw and Wakpa Towers, Kisik Towers, Luther College, La Cite, and College West. With picturesque views, spacious rooms, and campus safety, the residence halls are a must-try experience.
The University of Regina also provides the option of exploring off-campus accommodation which is available as private apartments and homestays. The off-campus accommodation is quite pocket-friendly and is available in the range between 674 and 1,260 CAD.
Admission Process at the University of Regina
All the admission-related information for seeking admission to various courses available at U of R is compiled as follows
Method of Application
The admission process to apply at U of R in a few easy steps:
- Apply online at the official website.
- Deposit the application fee of 75 CAD.
- Attach all the mandatory documents like transcripts, Letter of Reference, Portfolio (for arts courses), English Language Proficiency Test scores, and others.
- Submit the application and keep updated with its status.
Cost of Attendance at the University of Regina
At the University of Regina, the overall cost of attendance for international students is slightly higher than that for domestic students. In terms of tuition fees, overseas students are charged an international surcharge amount of more than 1000 CAD per semester. Similarly, the cost of living also sums up to be higher for them.
International Students Tuition Fees
The University of Regina fees for international students per year (calculated for 30 credit hours) is mentioned in the below
The list below shows the degree/school and the tuition fees in CAD
- Undergraduate Courses: $154,215-$181,095
- Faculty of Graduate Studies: $120,180
- Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy: $161,970
- Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business: $281,580